Join us for Yoga in the Park on Wednesdays from 6-7 pm in Delaney Park. Grab your mats, your friends, your coworkers, and your neighbors for wonderful relaxation. Our instructors will guide the way! As always, it is free and open to the public.
We have made some changes for your safety and ours:
1. Please make sure to practice social distancing and remain at least 10' between each other
2. Please provide your own mat and water bottle
3. A sanitizing station will be available at the registration desk
4. If you or anyone in your family has symptoms of COVID-19, please remain home and follow CDC protocols
5. Every participant must sign-in at the registration desk
6. If you should need to use the restroom, please see the registration desk for a guest pass to The Alaska Club & Directions To The Club
Do I need to be at a certain yoga level to participate?
If you are a first time yogi, or have mastered the art of yoga, you will enjoy this free yoga activity in the park. Our master trainer will reach all levels during this hour-long session. Bring a friend and join in on the fun!
Does it cost anything to participate?
This event is free and open to the public. Bring friends and family and join in on the fun with The Alaska Club.
What do I need to bring?
It’s important to bring clothes that you can move freely and bend in. We recommend layers to accommodate for the Alaskan weather. If you have a yoga mat, we encourage you to bring it, but a towel or blanket works great too!
What happens if it rains?
You can find weather and other updates to Yoga in The Park on our Facebook page. See you in the park!