Entryway & Lobby
All entryways will be staffed to manage the entry of members to facilitate social distancing.
- Thermal body temperatures will be required for all members to gain entry to the club. These will be conducted by the staff member assigned to the entryway with a non-contact, touchless thermal scanner. Only 1 member will be allowed in the entryway at a time.
- Any member with a temperature at or above 100.4°F will be required to provide a second temperature reading with a different thermometer. If their temperature still is at or above 100.4°F they will not be permitted inside the club. This protocol follows CDC guidelines.
- Signage placed in all entryways informing members of TAC’s mitigation plan and states that any person with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 may not enter the club.
- Entryways are equipped with hand-sanitizer.
- Most main doors are now equipped with touchless entries.
- Floor stickers mark holding patterns if a line forms outside the entryway.
- Turnstile arms are removed to reduce touchpoints.
- Hand-sanitizer is available for member and employee use.
- There is limited food & beverage service; bottled, pre-packaged items only.
- No cash transactions are allowed to reduce touchpoints.