Little Ones with a Parent
Dates, time, and prices:
Parent and Child Aquatics, Ages 6-36 months
Builds basic water safety skills for both parents and children, helping infants and young children ages 6 months to about 3 years become comfortable in the water so they are willing and ready to learn. Parents or caregivers are in the water with their child and are encouraged to take the class until their child feels comfortable.
This level introduces basic skills to parents and children, including safety topics.
- Parents - How to enter/exit the water and hold a baby in the water
- Blowing bubbles
- Underwater exploration
- Front and back floats and glides
- Rolling from front to back and back to front
- Bobbing and drafting while breathing
- Good beginning swim habits